Monday, May 3, 2010

PAY PAL GLITCHES

PayPal has been one of the easier connections to make between the web, my bank, credit cards, etc. This morning I discovered I actually had a purchase occur through pay pal (from Michigan). But after all was said and done, I did not have her ADDRESS to send the book. Need to do a little adjustment there I guess.

I wrote to her email address and hope that will get us connected in such a way that I can mail her book, maybe today. Just another step in the marketing link, and maybe emailing is more personal anyway!

* * *

I'd like to thank WIND DAUGHTER of the Panther Lodge (and Bear Tribe) for sharing the news of my book with her email list. I've already received two orders from this thoughtful gift. Wind Daughter received the Bear Tribe Medicine Bundle from Wabun some years ago. She is located in North Carolina where there will be a Medicine Wheel gathering this August. She is deeply committed to Sun Bear's vision. Now I'll return to MR's website and see if I can put HER link up in case folks are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment